Twitter

Friday, July 2, 2010




Okay, Im here to blog again, I wonder if anybody is browsing my blog ): My blog is so dead but afterall i had decided to blog again & i wont neglect my little bloggy space :< So basically today i was at home, received a message from my dearest Wenhui she forget to bring house key so i asked her to come my house first to wait for his father to come back. We eat lunch and use laptop around evening received a message from my dearest Veron and she was bored so we decided to come out and chill (:


Wenhui went home first as she is going to prepare and went to watch WorldCup with her cousin, so meet up with Veron at Tmall. Walk around like a headless flies & decided to have dinner at Pasta Mania, her treat for the dinner Thanks Mum :D. After dinner we chill at The Coffee Bean we have alot of things to talk about & not forgetting to camwhore (: Around 10 plus we went home. Hehe Ciaos ~ & Please click on the nuffnang ads <3

No comments:

Post a Comment