Twitter

Thursday, July 8, 2010


Yesterday after school went home, prepare and meet Peiyin, Joseph and Germaine to ehub kbox. Reaching there around 9 plus sing until 11 :x Take bus 17 and home sweet home. That night, something bad happen ):

Boy i still love you, no matter how you make me sad or hurt me but i still love & miss you. People can say me silly but no choice. To forget you i need time, hope time will heal everything. So now if can i will stick to your decision to become friend as long as you are happy i anything. I dont know whether you will read my blog anot, but i still hope you will stay happy and i also hope i can be your listener if you have problems.

& i want to thanks all the people who keep advise me and ask me to cheer up. I will try to cheer up just give me time, Thanks people. <3

Today school start 8 and end at 12 , Was late for one period ,overslept ah :x The third period lesson is so boring that  3/4 of the class is not listening, I was listening songs and thinking of him ):. Teacher release us early & i dont want so early go home & i had nowhere to go so follow James, Shazwan and Wenchou go bedok inter eat. After eating we slack at void deck near shazwan's house. We chit-chat and eventually time past very fast. James received a call from Lihong and she asked us whether want to go Tampines safra to play bowling. So went to James house as he wanted to change clothes, cab down to Tamp safra with wenchou, james and hanxiang. After bowling, i went home after that as the rest going Tmall to eat. End of my grandma story, i shall stop here & help my click my nuffnangy ads k <3 Love die you la ~

No comments:

Post a Comment