Twitter

Thursday, August 19, 2010

See how wenchou eat , so unglam hahahaha :x

Happy 17th birthday, JamesPohChengJean :D

Yesterday afternoon was intend to take my cert from my sec sch but it was raining heavily and i also lazy so at the end didn't manage to go back. On laptop, suddenly shazwan asked me want to celebrate jamespoh birthday anot?, was thinking quite long because i am very lazy. So at the end i went because must give JAMESPOH face ma :x hahaha Went to james' house and give him a surprise (: , after that we headed to bugis to have steamboat. After eating, walk around and i went home first to find my dearest wenhui :D So rush back to tampines and went to find her, sit down and chat awhile and went home (:

Today went to take my cert at EASTVIEW SECONDARY SCHOOL. When i step in i am very happy you know because alot of memories in the sch >: Yea so took my cert went home with wenhui, rot at home around 6 plus go jogging alone <: Thats all for these 2 days. So ya will update again and help me click on my nuffnang, going to hit the target very soon if you all are kind enough to help (: Byeeeeees :B

No comments:

Post a Comment