Twitter

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Daniel Lim Zheng Jie ♥  My stupid boy who always call me stupid girl.

Hahaha finally im able to find time to blog, got miss me not? This whole week shall be my stressful days uh need to study for my test for next week :/ I cant study at all my mind wasn't on the books getting lazier each day, feel like quitting sch but for my future i must persevere ~ Shag. I shall stop here and update real soon help me click my nuffnang ads. TYVM iloveyou people ♥

Currently misses these people (!)
Daniel Lim(Boyfriend), Wenhui, JoannaSXY,VeronicaLok,CherylLJH, LimZhiHui, JessicaLHM,VerilyTMJ, JasmineNJM, PhoelynLHM, Lihong, Zhiyan.

1 comment:

  1. Aw! I saw my name! <3. Anw, link me. Http://ilmwn-y.blogspot.com. But I don't link ppl, I'll link you once I start linking. -Lihong.

    ReplyDelete