Twitter

Tuesday, September 28, 2010












Thanks to the people above who accompany me throughout the 3 days :D F1 event held on 24,25 &26 of September, i was very excited for the event because i thought i could be with my classmates but in the end i had been activate to another group! At first i was piss off, is like omgzxc nobody in the group i know i feel so lonely and wanted to go home after that i was allocate to Team D which include the people above !

The most fun thing happen of the event is when the patron is going to exit from our gate and we need to stand in a line to wave and say bye to them. Haha we shout byebye and wave, alot of angmoh came to hi-5 with us and some drunken just hug people randomly :x  Ogeys this post quite grandmother story ah i shall stop here will update tmr about my advance birthday celebration stay tune, CLICK ON MY NUFFNANG PLSSSSSS >:

P.s. I love my boyfriend & girlfriends

No comments:

Post a Comment